- Accent eStores
If your company has multiple locations and spends too much time on ordering, packaging, and distributing branded merchandise, an Accent eStore is the perfect solution for you.
Our eStores are custom designed websites that display all your brand's merchandise.
- Staff can independently log on and order the needed goods without disturbing marketing staff.
- An approval process can be set up whereby management review each order before it is fulfilled.
- Stock can be held at Accent warehouses and ship same day on orders before 11am.
- Orders can be billed to specific cost centers at checkout, simplifying accounting records.
Look around on our sample estore accent-estores.com.
~ Custom Features ~
All of our clients have different needs for their merchandise store, and at Accent we work to provide for every one of them.
Choose your stock solution:
- Hold Stock
- Save money by ordering in bulk.
- Items can ship out same day or next day.
- Save shipping fees by holding in central location.
- Pay upfront, or commit to purchase and be billed as stock is ordered.
- Ideal for the classics you are constantly running out of.
- Production on Demand
- No upfront purchase needed to offer goods on eStore.
- Order minimum quantities.
- Skip the proofing period to speed up production.
- Ideal for more unique items.
- Combination of both.
How would this look with your branding?
Choose your purchasing hierarchy:
- Open access to everyone or by secure password log-in only.
- Every order is approved by a manager before heading into production.
- Give certain users a budget/gift card for the store.
- Ensure a cost center # is filled in at checkout.
- Bill by credit card at checkout or consolidate into monthly invoices.
Low-stock alerts will be sent, so it's easy to reorder at the right time and avoid rush fees.
You will also gain access to all Data & Analyics reports tracking the use of the website.
Choose your add-ons:
- Need a world's worth of currencies and stock holding locations? No problem.
- Like staff to leave reviews so you can collect feedback on your merchandise? No problem.
- Do your staff need a wishlist to motivate them to earn swag points? No problem.